Your Hosts Joanna & Yvon will be pleased to take your reservation.
Give us a call at (970) 872-4746 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also fill out the reservation request form below and we will get back in touch with you by phone or email to confirm available dates.
Our Inn is open from April through October.
Rates, Reservations & Cancellation Policy:
Our accommodations are available at the rate from $195 to $215. A two night minimum is required when a Saturday night in included. All holiday week/weekends are available at the high season rates. Rate (plus tax) are based on single or double occupancy. Our rooms can accommodate two people very comfortably and there is a $45 per night additional charge (plus taxes) for an additional person in the room. We cannot accommodate more than three people in any room. Gift Certificates are available.
- All reservations must be secured by a deposit of 50% of the total booking cost, or for a one night's stay, the total cost plus tax. The deposit can be paid with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or check that must be received within one week of booking the reservation.
- If your plans require that you cancel your reservation, we will gladly refund your deposit provided that we are notified more than 30 days in advance of the confirmed date.
- More notification of a cancellation is required during certain holiday/festival periods and if the entire Inn is reserved (see written confirmation for complete policy details).
- Any refunded deposit will be subject to a $25 handling fee.
- Guests will be charged for their fully reserved stay regardless of their actual arrival or departure dates.
Other Important Information:
We are not designed for children or pets. Also, there is no smoking allowed in the inn, but it is permitted on our deck. Check in time is 4:00 - 6:00 pm and check out time is before 11:00 am. Alternate arrival and check out times can be accommodated by pre-arrangement.
Please Come Stay With Us:
We hope this site has provided you with the information you need to plan your stay at the Leroux Creek Inn. If you are unfamiliar with the North Fork Valley, we would be happy to help plan your stay and provide additional information. We look forward to serving you and making your stay most enjoyable.